Posting Schedule

Monday - Design Inspiration
Tuesday - Tips to Know
Wednesday - Website Know-How
Thursday - End of Week Inspiration
Friday - Freebie
Saturday - Weekly Wrap-up

Thursday, April 30, 2009

End of Week Inspiration 2



Busy is good. Busy means that I'm doing something right ... and it means that I sometimes skip a couple days of posts. But there was no way I was going to miss End-of-Week Inspiration!

Officially, I have a home office or "studio". It's a full room just in the process of being remodeled into something more "me". I actually do work in there ... but not as much as I do at the large desk in the living room where I can hear all the household things going on around me. What all this back-and-forth amounts to, though, is a string of materials (paper, fabric, pencils, you name it) that start piling up on both desks.

Anyone who has a child knows it's impossible to get them to keep their rooms clean. I had a startling thought today, though: if I expected myself to keep my studio and extra desk as clean as I expect the kiddo to keep her room, I would be failing miserably. So it was time to start making organization plans.

That's where today's end-of-week inspiration comes in. I mean, if you're going to have to go the whole cleaning up and organizing route, you might as well have some fun "stuff" to do it with, right? And to keep myself from getting into a project that would successfully prevent me from organizing and cleaning at all, it had to be quick. So here we are: fabulous fabric covered binder clips!


This craft takes about five minutes and turns something ordinary into something quite lovely. Enjoy!

Supplies Needed:
Fabric
Scissors
Fray Check
Permanent Spray Adhesive
Binder Clips



1. Gather the supplies.
2. Trim your fabric with your fancy fabric only scissors.
3. Use fray check on the fabric edges.
4. Spray the backside of the fabric with adhesive and adhere to your notebook clips.


That's it! Wasn't that easy? Happy crafting to all of you!


Posted by Lolaness

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2009 Lolaness Design, All Rights Reserved