Posting Schedule

Monday - Design Inspiration
Tuesday - Tips to Know
Wednesday - Website Know-How
Thursday - End of Week Inspiration
Friday - Freebie
Saturday - Weekly Wrap-up

Monday, May 4, 2009

Monday Projects & Buying a Website


When asked, I always say quite honestly that I will never work on more than 2 projects at any given time. I guess what I should also admit is that if I have time between projects, while waiting on return communication for example, I eagerly eat up that time with a new project. It's how my work day is filled, excitedly moving from one design to the next, working to create something that - once completed - will be loved by the person I'm working with.

Today was definitely a day with tons of communication (hours get munched in back-and-forth communications, I've come to realize) and lots of waiting time. The end results are pleasing to me, though, and I hope that they'll get the stamp of approval so I can share them in the next day or two with everyone.

One thing I'm asked about repeatedly is buying a new website. I'm currently in the process of writing a full, detailed article on the topic for the company I write with (I'll link to it as soon as it's up) but thought that this article - while a bit outdated - could help many people begin understanding the basic process: http://www.city-net.com/~ched/help/articles/buywebsite.html

Posted by Lolaness

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2009 Lolaness Design, All Rights Reserved