Posting Schedule

Monday - Design Inspiration
Tuesday - Tips to Know
Wednesday - Website Know-How
Thursday - End of Week Inspiration
Friday - Freebie
Saturday - Weekly Wrap-up

Friday, May 15, 2009

Frantic Fridays



Frantic is about the only word to describe the end of this week. I send out some sincere apologies to lovely ladies who are being so patient with me; I've been out nearly a full week with high fever and flu symptoms. Not the nasty scary stuff - they don't think - but it was bad, at that.

So enough about all that. I've been in a frenzy yesterday and today trying to catch up on my project list, some of which is two weeks behind and the very idea of that is so unacceptable to me that I've been pushing it to the wee hours. It has resulted in some great work that I'm proud of, though, and gotten me one step closer to getting back on track. Here's the latest two I've managed to finish to my co-conspirators' satisfaction:

  1. Petal By Petal, a shop that I love working with, got a new Blogger design all spiffied up and matching the rest of her graphics and office materials. The final design uses a white background for all of the blog body, instead of the cream shown in the preview, and it creates such a sharp, clean look that is just perfect. It can be previewed in the Pixel Boutique Preview for the next week or so.
  2. Little Hailey's Boutique got a pretty new look, filled with pinks and whites and a boutique storefront look that matches the adorable bows and accessories she sells beautifully. With the summer sun in full sway, you totally need to check out her selection of too-too-cute sun visors. I just know you'll have someone perfect in mind when you see them!
This week, I wanted to offer a Friday Freebie that is both spring-time delicious, but fresh and clean. I wanted it to be useful to a wide variety of people ... and I sincerely hope you'll like what I came up with!


These business cards will work with Avery templates 28373, 5881, 8373, and 8869. Even better - the design itself is in 300 d.p.i. (professional quality print) PDF format so you can use the template no matter what kind of computer or software you have. The download of this template, free here, also includes a copy of the freeware font "MA Sexy" which you will need to install before using the template.

Experiment with the papers you print on, and enjoy!

Posted by Lolaness

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2009 Lolaness Design, All Rights Reserved