As always, I'll eventually get the completed projects shared in the portfolio but here's a pretty good overview of this week's wrap-up:
1. Bower of Bliss: Transparent Listing Ornaments - I absolutely loved this project from the second it was proposed. With some very minor changes (mainly, the ability to change the color of the flowers on the second image), the first draft was exactly what was wanted, and I got to do a happy dance of celebration.
2. Charmed for Sure: Business Package - The full package Charmed for Sure received included press-printed business cards and address labels, in addition to the Etsy display graphics and editable PDF templates in the design shown ... all colors were specified by Charmed for Sure, and I've got to admit that while they're much more "warm retro" than I normally do, they suit her beautifully!
3. Legacy/Beautiful Diva: 1" round transparent stickers - The artist behind Legacy/Beautiful Diva products wanted to re brand her product line, as she didn't feel there was a consistent brand identity going on. What we wound up with were a series of 3 label designs thermal printed on transparent sticker stock that are elegant but will certainly stand out on the shelf.
4. Crafts by KJ: Custom Etsy Kit - Oh I'm loving loving loving the recent swell of projects that I've been able to use forms of damask in. I swear it's one of the most elegant, stylish, and classic pattern concepts ever invented. Paired up with this lovely silvery-blue requested by KJ, the look is simply stunning.
5. Works in Progress - In a single week, I average the completion of anywhere from 5-15 projects, including print orders that require no design work and new pre-fab lines that are added to the boutique and Etsy shop. The number varies so much because every project I work on, I communicate with the people I'm working with every step of the way. Nothing and no step of the project is considered "final" until it's been approved. So, here's a sneak peek at a few of the designs I've been working on this week but are still in progress: